Monday 19 June 2023

Chill couple of hours in Chiddingstone

Dear FOQ

This past month I have been mostly...

...experimenting with a more frequent, albeit scattergun, approach to posting, to rev up the momentum a little bit and to post between posts, if you catch my drift. 

I don't know why, or when, but I've become mesmerised by the mechanics and mathematics behind social media and the merits of engagement over views. And I know I've always had a loyal readership even when I've posted absolutely nada for weeks – nay, months – but I want to rebuild brand tqb for want of a better expression, until the blogging mojo returns in force and the quirky brunette re-establishes herself.

So here's a share of my latest IG post for want of anything else! 

I took today off to allow for the potential emotional fall-out from the charity walk my ma and I did on Saturday night, and yesterday being Father's Day and all that entailed... and Ma QB and I pootled over to Chiddingstone for a couple of hours to take in the grounds ("the grinds") of the Castle, have a delicious lunch at the Tulip Tree tea room (smashed avocado on sourdough for moi, quiche of the day for Ma) and see the actual Chiding Stone (it gave us a suitably stony, judgmental glower). 

Very pleasant it was, too.

qb xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment